Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Procrastination

Procrastination is probably my favorite game ever. For example right now I am writing this instead of doing my drawing homework. See how easy that is?

Yesterday was another snow day which I should have used to get ahead on my work. Instead I did the following:

1. Watched the Bachelor. It was the episode with the overnight dates. It was gross. Seriously this guy who has been whining all season about how "nice guys finish last" goes on three "romantic" dates with three different girls three days in a row and uses a bunch of cheesy lines to get all three of them into bed. And they go for it even though they know that he is banging these other girls too. Like seriously have some self-respect. And I know I should stop watching the show but I can't. Its like youtube videos of preying mantises mating where they bite off each others heads and even though you know what's going to happen and that it will be awful you watch anyway.

2. Watched Skins. Awesome British show. All things British tend to be awesome in case you haven't noticed. This is why I plan to raise my children to be British. It will make them automatically awesome. Just wait.

3. Baked cake for my friends birthday. It came out beautifully. Have become very good baker. I think that counts as a good Real Person skill.

4. Browned flour to make gumbo for friends birthday/mardi gras. Set of fire alarm. Fail

5. Had lovely party for friends birthday!

All in all it was a good day but when I think about all the work I have to do I want to throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment