Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Frustrated in more ways than one

Check out this super cute note thing: http://www.sharesomecandy.com/2009/06/matt-dorfman.html
Note to sister (who is awesome (see sister this is your shout out)) show this to A and C (I still refuse to use names but hopefully you know who I am talking about!

Rant: All of this school shit is out of control. I thought at least I was in good shape in photo and then I showed my contact sheet to my prof who used words like "personal" "descriptive" and "not extraordinary. Those are not good words. And the thing is I showed her a digital version of it like a MONTH ago and she used none of these awful words. A month ago I could have worked out something else. Now I am screwed. That's frustrating this no 1.

Frustrating thing no 2: Text. Variations printed wrong size. bubbles and creases in mounting. kristen thinks we suck.

Frustrating thing no 3: trying to get project one and project two (which is supposed to essentially be a tracing of project 1 to line up. not working out.

Frustrating thing no 4: How am I supposed to know that this is what I am supposed to be doing with my life?

Frustrating thing no 5: I am getting out of shape.

Frustrating thing no. 6: I cannot swim with my face in water

Frustrating thing no 7: there isn't one but 7 is my favorite number

Shout out to R, M, and N! We shall have an awesome Thurs night full of wine and the office!


1 comment: