Thursday, April 1, 2010

9:06

Today I woke up at 9:06. I was in the middle of a dream (one of those where afterward you can remember images but can't really explain what the hell was going on.) Anyway this was a problem because I have Type/Text at 9:00. Oops. Must've hit dismiss instead of sleep. I was worried that if I was late I wouldn't get any feedback on my homework so I got ready in FOUR MINUTES! Anyone who knows me knows that this is a miracle so I have decided to tell you my new 'emergency' routine in case you ever need one. Trust me, if I can make myself somewhat presentable in four minutes so can you.

Step 1: Wake up and have a moment of panic
Step 2: Put on clothes (whatever is readily available, I suggest going the jeans and a t-shirt route so you don't end up in a plaid shirt and paisley pants or something) (also why do you have paisley pants?)
Step 3: Put on glasses (only if you actually need them to see, otherwise you look like an asshole)
Step 4: Brush teeth
Step 5: Dusting of face powder
Step 6: Ponytail
Step 7: Grab shoes and other crap you need

See easy. In case you are wondering here are the steps I cut out:

1. Wash face (doesn't take long but it make lots of other steps like moisturizer necessary)
2. Moisturize
3. Make-up
4. Contacts
5. Messing with hair (see ponytail)
6. Accessorizing
7. Eating food
8. Peeing

You can do all of these things later. They are not essential. Get over it.

1 comment: